Quantcast

Colin Morgan is dating Katie McGrath!

Arthur Pendragon
Administrator
I READ IT ON A WEBSITE! IT'S OFFICIAL
For Camelot, for Albion, for the United Kingdoms!

Re: Colin Morgan is dating Katie McGrath!

Merlin
You sure? I found loads of fake claims like that since they started filming the show you see....do you remember what website it was?
~You think I would join forces with such a selfish and cruel magic? Never.~

Re: Colin Morgan is dating Katie McGrath!

Morgana
Yeah. I'd be skeptical about those sort of claims.

Personally, I don't care if they're dating or not, I try not to 'ship' real actors together XD... Though admittedly they'd be pretty cute as a couple :P

*~I am, the Darkness to your Light, the Hatred to your Love~*

Re: Colin Morgan is dating Katie McGrath!

Merlin
Agreed

They are good friends anyway
~You think I would join forces with such a selfish and cruel magic? Never.~