Hilarious fan art!

12

Hilarious fan art!

Mordred the Druid
I found this the other day, and I burst out laughing! XD
~Mordred: More Dread~

Re: Hilarious fan art!

Morgana
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

BAHAHAAHAHHAAHAHAAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!

*doubles over in laughter*

Mordred? I love you. That is all

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
*~I am, the Darkness to your Light, the Hatred to your Love~*

Re: Hilarious fan art!

Mordred the Druid
Aw, thank you Morgana!  You are too kind.
~Mordred: More Dread~

Re: Hilarious fan art!

Mordred the Druid
I do like this one, too!
~Mordred: More Dread~

Re: Hilarious fan art!

Morgana
Ahahaha!!! That's so cute!!!

Hooray for Manservants owning hills!!

Here's another:

*~I am, the Darkness to your Light, the Hatred to your Love~*

Re: Hilarious fan art!

Mordred the Druid
Haha! Uther's expression! XD These ones' are a bit funny too! :) (sorry for how small they are)

~Mordred: More Dread~

Re: Hilarious fan art!

Morgana
This post was updated on .
Hahaha! Merlin's being so cocky XD But the second pic with him and the bucket is PRICELESSSS :D
And Uther looks funny in the last one too XD

More!

*~I am, the Darkness to your Light, the Hatred to your Love~*

Re: Hilarious fan art!

Mordred the Druid
Nice ones!
But am I really that creepy? X)
~Mordred: More Dread~

Re: Hilarious fan art!

Morgana
No, you're freaking adorable =3

*~I am, the Darkness to your Light, the Hatred to your Love~*

Re: Hilarious fan art!

Mordred the Druid
Oooo! I like that one! I like how blue my eyes are (well... eye is).

And thanks Morgana! *wink*
~Mordred: More Dread~

Re: Hilarious fan art!

Morgana
My pleasure! I love that background =3

Goodnight, Mordred!!! Talk to you soon :)

*hugs you*
*~I am, the Darkness to your Light, the Hatred to your Love~*

Re: Hilarious fan art!

Mordred the Druid
*hugs you back* Of course Morgana, sleep well. :)
~Mordred: More Dread~

Re: Hilarious fan art!

Merlin
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Hilarious fan art!

Morgana

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Hilarious fan art!

Morgana
ME TOO XDD

CONTENTS DELETED

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Hilarious fan art!

Morgana
LMFAOOOOO AND Katie looks SO CUTE there...that's even better XDDD

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Hilarious fan art!

Morgana
Damn! I ALWAYS knew Merlin had a stack of magic pancakes that he defended with his life!!!

CONTENTS DELETED

Morgana

CONTENTS DELETED

XD

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Hilarious fan art!

Morgana
LMAOOO That's funny XD

XDDD

This topic is awesome

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Hilarious fan art!

Mordred the Druid
I do like the ones with Arthur in it! His face expression just kills me! XDDD
Here's some more, about me!

~Mordred: More Dread~

Re: Hilarious fan art!

Mordred the Druid
Hooray! I've found some of myself!

Heehee, all of these are really funny! XD Great finds everyone!
~Mordred: More Dread~

Re: Hilarious fan art!

Morgana
AHAHA!! LOVED the Mordred ones! My favourite was "Get Tripped once, Seek Vengeance for Life"

XD

Poor Merlin, looks like he tripped the wronggggg boy!

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Hilarious fan art!

Arthur Pendragon
Administrator
ROFL! I LOVE THESE! I remember posting the Mordred and Arthur ones in Facebook, Merlin remembers them! So much fun! OH! And I love the Morgana Interview one!!!!
BITCH PLEASE!! XDDDD
P.S Isn't saucery banned? XDDD

For Camelot, for Albion, for the United Kingdoms!

Re: Hilarious fan art!

Morgana
AHAHA I know! That interview/Morgana one was a good find, Merlin :D

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Hilarious fan art!

Arthur Pendragon
Administrator
Haha! She's SO jealous!
For Camelot, for Albion, for the United Kingdoms!

Re: Hilarious fan art!

Mordred the Druid
Heehee! Old Spice reference! ^_^

I also love this one too! (below)

~Mordred: More Dread~

Re: Hilarious fan art!

Mordred the Druid
^^^^ I just realized in the last box of the last photo, there is a fan next to Merlin. LOL! As Bradley would say, "That's not very medieval". XD
~Mordred: More Dread~

Re: Hilarious fan art!

Morgana
LMAOOOOO Those are both awesome XD

Ohhh, Merlinnnnn :D

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Hilarious fan art!

Arthur Pendragon
Administrator
ROFL I love both! Just what Merlin would do if he was today. I love the Old Spice reference, so funny!

For Camelot, for Albion, for the United Kingdoms!

Re: Hilarious fan art!

The Great Dragon
Administrator
Oh, and Mordred I forgot to tell you! I have three characters here- Arthur, this and Uther.
In a land of myth, and a time of magic, the destiny of a great kingdom rests on the shoulders of a young boy. His name... Merlin.

Re: Hilarious fan art!

The Great Dragon
Administrator
http://pichaus.com/mcgrath-asa-butterfield-katie-@06b64076af423917b9cca172b3ff70c6/
HAHA I LOVE THAT! ^^^
http://pichaus.com/funny-gif-merlin-holes-@90b380da55e51a78e8c18e4d6a60056d/
In a land of myth, and a time of magic, the destiny of a great kingdom rests on the shoulders of a young boy. His name... Merlin.

Re: Hilarious fan art!

Morgana
AHAHAH! I LOVED those!!

Especially the last two XD

And also the drawing style of the first one was great!

hehe, poor Merlin in the last one XD

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Hilarious fan art!

Arthur Pendragon
Administrator
It's true though XD Whoever messes with Merlin and Arthur ALWAYS loses.

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Hilarious fan art!

Mordred the Druid
Ahahahah, I love the "YOU SHALL NOT PASS"! <- Lord of the rings nerd right here.
~Mordred: More Dread~
12