Hilarious fan art!

12

Re: Hilarious fan art!

Mordred the Druid
This one's pretty funny too!
~Mordred: More Dread~

Re: Hilarious fan art!

Arthur Pendragon
Administrator
Me too, I was even thinking to make a LOTR forum. Who wants me to do it?
For Camelot, for Albion, for the United Kingdoms!

Re: Hilarious fan art!

Morgana
DO IT.

:D
*~I am, the Darkness to your Light, the Hatred to your Love~*

Re: Hilarious fan art!

Arthur Pendragon
Administrator
I'M DOING IT!
For Camelot, for Albion, for the United Kingdoms!

Re: Hilarious fan art!

Morgana
YES!

:D!!
*~I am, the Darkness to your Light, the Hatred to your Love~*

Re: Hilarious fan art!

Merlin
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Hilarious fan art!

Gwaine

Re: Hilarious fan art!

Morgana
AHAHAAHAH!!!

Gwaine, those are AWESOME :D

Particularly love the first one. Cause we all know The knights of the Round Table wouldn't be complete with one knight tossing around his sexy hair like it'll defeat a Kingdom!

XD
*~I am, the Darkness to your Light, the Hatred to your Love~*

Re: Hilarious fan art!

Arthur Pendragon
Administrator
Haha! That is so true! Between men, if one thing is "girly" you lose reputation XD

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Hilarious fan art!

Arthur Pendragon
Administrator
You're not a girl, Merlin, you are a brave idiot.

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Hilarious fan art!

Morgana